Are Your Commercial Needs in the Right Hands?
When customers are uncomfortable, they aren’t likely to stick around for long. If your employees can’t relax, it’s difficult to focus on their daily tasks. Maintaining a comfortable temperature can also protect your office equipment, products, and inventory. We help businesses across and around the New Albany, IN area to ensure their office, storefront, warehouse, or commercial buildings are kept comfortable all year long.
Commercial HVAC for your business or company facility is significantly different than the HVAC system in your home. Because commercial systems carry a much larger workload, the machines are significantly larger and may be installed with multiple units working together.
For this reason, your system should only be repaired, replaced, or maintained by a commercial HVAC company that can take care of you, so you can take care of business.
Commercial HVAC Repair
New Albany, IN, businesses like banks, schools, factories, retail stores, shopping centers, and churches carry a lot of responsibility to keep their customers, patrons, and employees comfortable year-round. If you get to work and the office is freezing, or you’re sweating in your office mid-day, these are fairly obvious signs it’s time to call a commercial HVAC company to check into your system.
- The air conditioner won’t turn on.
- There’s noise or excessive vibration during air conditioner startup or operation.
- The unit hums, but the fan doesn’t operate.
- The fan runs, but the compressor has stopped working.
- The air conditioner system is blowing warm air.
- There’s water pooling around the air conditioner.
Sometimes these subtle signs are easy to miss or disregard in the hustle and bustle of everyday business, but these small warnings are important indicators that your HVAC system needs maintenance from a commercial HVAC company. Without paying attention to these small warnings, you could end up with a much larger HVAC repair down the road. When caught early, most HVAC repairs are quick and can be completed within one day with little or no downtime.
Some of the most common HVAC repairs we fix regularly include:
Do I Need to Install a New unit at My Business
Generally, your HVAC unit will tell you when it’s tired, old, and needs to be replaced. It will stop performing at the level you expect, present you with consistent and ongoing issues, or simply quit all on its own.
- Getting Older – The average lifespan for an HVAC system is 10-15 years. The EPA recommends replacing systems that are 15 years and older simply because of efficiency improvements. Older systems work harder, produce less, and cause higher energy bills.
- High Maintenance – If you have your HVAC technician on speed dial, and repair cost(s) add up to more than 1/3 the value of a replacement heating system, a replacement unit may be your best option.
- Noisy Neighbor – Your HVAC unit should be a silent partner; if it is causing a fuss and making noise, it’s trying to tell you something.
- Temperature Fluctuations – Uneven temperatures throughout your business are a good indication that your system is on the fritz.
- Gold Digger – Older units are expensive to maintain. You can save significant money on your monthly bills by upgrading to a newer unit.
- Any Safety Concern – Safety issues with your HVAC system should always be taken seriously. If you notice significant cracks or holes in your heating and cooling system, it’s probably time for a replacement.
Replacing a commercial HVAC unit is not a weekend DIY project. You should always hire a professional commercial HVAC company in New Albany, IN, to handle large or multiple units. This ensures the safety of your business facility, your employees, and your customers. If you are needing to install a rooftop HVAC system, it is also beneficial to get a commercial roofing contractor to inspect the roof to ensure it can support the system.
Maintenance for Commercial HVAC Units
As a business owner, you don’t have time to worry about if your HVAC unit is working or not. The best way to ensure reliable service from your unit is to provide ongoing maintenance regularly. Allegiance Heating & Air, LLC is a commercial HVAC company that takes care of your heating and cooling so you can focus on business.
Our commercial HVAC company Maintenance Program ensures your system gets the routine maintenance, cleaning, and repairs it needs without you having to put another thing on your to-do list. Based in Greenville, Indiana we are proud to serve both large and small businesses throughout Southern Indiana and Louisville, KY, areas.
Find a Commercial HVAC Contractor Near Me
Your customers don’t want to shop in a store that’s too stuffy or hot or freeze to death while trying to sit down at a restaurant. Allow Allegiance Heating & Air, LLC to work for you! Our professional commercial HVAC company contractors are trained, highly skilled, and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all those in and around the New Albany, IN, area.
Although we’re based in Greenville, IN, we’re proud to serve the following areas: New Albany, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, Clarksville, Floyds Knobs, Georgetown, and Corydon as well as the Louisville, KY, area and more.